Dipetane is Unique
It is a fuel treatment technology that is unique. It enhances the combustion process by burning more carbon. This results in more fuel efficiency, minimal carbon deposits and lower exhaust emissions. It is uniqe compared to other additives in that it is activated before and not after combustion occurs. In contrast other additives are all post combustion technologies, containing toxic chemicals with strong hazard warnings.
What is Dipetane?
Dipetane is a 100% hydrocarbon liquid fuel treatment as opposed to an additive. It contains nothing that is not already in the fuel. Dipetane assumes the characteristics of the fuel it is treating. It is a single product for all fuels. It has its own lubricant and it complies with all relevant British and USA Standards, including low sulphur fuels. Dipetane is â€œself-mixingâ€ . That is to say: just add Dipetane to your fuel and that’s it.
- No Detergents
- No Cetane Enhancers
- No Octane Boosters
- No Heavy Metals
Dipetane Enables More Complete Combustion.
At the heart of Dipetane’s ability to increase fuel economy 10% to 15% is its more efficient and complete fuel burn. The result is increased energy release and a longer, more powerful expansion in the combustion chamber.
Dipetane’s more efficient and complete burn is enabled by Dipetane’s automatic and unique alterations to the carbon chain structure. This pre-combustion process allows oxygen to access and burn the carbon more completely in an upgrade of all standard fuels. Additives cannot do this since they operate on a post combustion basis.
See this video to learn how Dipetane works in real-time as soon as it is added to the fuel tank.
Burns less fuel
When mixed into gasoline, diesel and heavier fuel oils, the improved combustion enabled by Dipetane means that less fuel is used.
Because Dipetane enables a more complete burn, this results in lower carbon deposits on the walls of the combustion chamber.
Less Engine Wear
The enhanced combustion enabled by Dipetane Increases lubricity within the combustion chamber. This leads to less friction and engine wear.
Less wear and tear means fewer oil changes and less frequent need to replace injectors, DPF’s and EGR Valves.
Why Choose Dipetane?
- Up to 10% Better Fuel Consumption
- Up to 25% Lower Car Emissions
- Reduces Greenhouse Gas Emissions by up to 25%
- Protect Your Injectors Against Low Sulphur and Poorly Combusting Fuel)
- Cleans Fuel Injectors
- Solves Diesel Problems
- Up to 50% Extended Engine Rebuild Frequency for Passenger Ferries
- Up to 66% Longer Engine Oil Life
- Lowers Engine Oil Maintenance Costs
- Longer Domestic Heating Boiler Life
- Reduced Smoke Impact on Neighbours When Used in Domestic Oil Heating Boilers
Physical Properties of Dipetane
- Boiling point: 300-450Â°C
- Flashpoint (closed cap): 193Â°C
- Viscosity: 18.27 centistokes at 40Â°C
- Density at 15Â°C: 0.8623 kg/L
- Dipetane conforms to all relevant standards
Chemical Properies of Dipetane
- Copper corrosion: Classification 1 according to IP 154/84
- Ash content: 0.02% w/w
- Calorific value (gross): 19,660 BTU/LB 47,730 kJ/kg 10,927 Cal/g
- Carbon 85.90%
- Hydrogen 14.10%
- Mixing Ratio
Dipetane is mixed in the ratio of 1:200 for all liquid hydrocarbon fuels: petrol, diesel #1 and #2, kerosene, bunker and heating oil and bio-diesel.