Gear Oil Additive is a stabilised solid lubricant concentrate in mineral oil. Due to its high MoS2 content and special additives, it is suitable for all manual motor vehicle transmissions and for axle drives without self-locking differential.
- resistant to stresses and vibrations
- increases operational reliability
- assures optimum shifting performance
- friction and wear reducing
- outstanding emergency-running properties
- reduces transmission noise
- secures optimum transmission operation
Areas of application
Added to motor vehicle manual transmissions, axle drives, differential transmissions and mechanical steering systems. Not suitable for fully automatic transmissions and couplings that run in an oil bath.
Gear Oil Additive is added to the gear oil â€“ mixing takes place automatically during operation. The product is suitable for both mineral and synthetic gear oils. 2% (20g) Gear Oil Additive is sufficient for 1 liter of gear oil.